Carpet Cleaners Johannesburg.Clean Curtains Johannesburg. Couch Cleaning Johannesburg ,Mattress cleaners Johannesburg.
Having provided he City of Johannesburg with the above services over many years we have gathered the frequently asked questions about cleaning carpets , curtains , couches , mattresses and rugs to help you decide and here are there .
- Q. How long does it take for my carpets take to dry?
A. It will take 2- 3 hours depending on a few factors like the soiling on the carpets , the carpet texture , temperature in and out side the room.
- Q. How do you charge for Carpet cleaning.
A. For domestic carpet cleaning we charge per room and for commercial carpet cleaning we come and measure the floors and we charge per square metre ..
- Q. Is the chemical you use for carpet cleaning pet and child friendly ?
A. We only use SABS approved chemicals which van no harm to children and pets.
- Q. Will I have to move all the furniture out of the room?
A. You don’t worry about that. We move the furniture as we work and where its not possible to move we work around the furniture. While we take absolute care when we clean carpets we would only ask the you can move the breakables to a safe place.
- Q. Do you clean curtains while they hang or you take them away?
We largely clean curtains while the hand except in cases of extreme soiling or by request where we the take them and return the curtains cleaned.
- Q. Do you clean my rugs on site or you take the away?
A. Only in cases of extreme soiling do we take you rugs or in case of shaggy rugs that require more deeper cleaning and longer drying time otherwise rug cleaning is done on site .
- Q. Can I sleep on my cleaned mattress same day after cleaning ?
A. Mattresses do need a little bit longer time so we encourage our customers to book morning slots then definitely you will be able to use your cleaned mattress same day.
- Q. When do I use scotchgard or masterguard on my couches ?
A. Scotchgard and msterguard are excellent product used to help prevent permanent staining you couches. At Carpetpros we supply both and we recommend using them on new furniture or after couch cleaning or chair cleaning.
- Q. My carpets have been flooded due to burst pipes, washing machine or storm , what should I do?
A. Don’t panic, keep calm and give us a call 083 735 8433 . In no time help will be on its way!
- Q. How much does it cost to clean a couch or sofa in Johannesburg
- A. cleaning a couch is on average cost between R14O and R160 per seat , where a seat refers to the portion one person sits on a couch set. A normal house couch set is normally 5 or 6 seater.
- Q. How much does it cost to clean carpet in a standard room in a house couch in Johannesburg.
- A. cleaning carpets in a room cost between R300 and R400 if its deep cleaning. i
CARPETPROS – Tradition of Cleanliness